In my humble opinion?
DON'T put ANY weed-killing poisons near ANY of your fruit or veg. plants. Especially the systemic variety.
Invest in a a little bit of work - remove the weeds by hand using a hoe or a mattock, and eat healthily. As far as I am concerned weed-killers were invented for LAZY gardeners and humans with the eating habits of a herd of swine!
ANY weed-killer is a poison and should not be put anywhere near edible plants. Many do, and many mystery illnesses can be traced back to what is sprayed or smeared on our food.
Use your brain.